PEPTO-BISMOL LIQ CHERRY 8OZ

$6.28

SKU: 30149003956 Categories: ,

Description

INDICATIONS
RELIEVES: TRAVELER’S DIARRHEA DIARRHEA UPSET STOMACH DUE TO OVERINDULGENCE IN FOOD AND DRINK, INCLUDING: HEARTBURN, INDIGESTION, NAUSEA, GAS, BELCHING. 5 SYMPTOM RELIEF. LOW SODIUM.
DIRECTIONS
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. USE DOSE CUP OR TABLESPOON (TBSP). ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND OVER: 1 DOSE (30 ML OR 2 TBSP) EVERY 1/2 TO 1 HOUR AS NEEDED. DO NOT EXCEED 8 DOSES (240 ML OR 16 TBSP) IN 24 HOURS. USE UNTIL DIARRHEA STOPS BUT NOT MORE THAN 2 DAYS. CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS: ASK A DOCTOR. DRINK PLENTY OF CLEAR FLUIDS TO HELP PREVENT DEHYDRATION CAUSED BY DIARRHEA. PROTECT FROM FREEZING. AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT (OVER 104 DEGREES F OR 40 DEGREES C).
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
IN EACH 30ML DOSE CUP: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 525 MG
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
BENZOIC ACID D&C RED NO. 22 D&C RED NO. 28 FLAVOR MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE METHYLCELLULOSE SACCHARIN SODIUM SALICYLIC ACID SODIUM SALICYLATE SORBIC ACID SUCRALOSE WATER. EACH TBSP CONTAINS: MAGNESIUM 25 MG SODIUM 8 MG, SALICYLATE 236 MG
WARNINGS
REYE’S SYNDROME: CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS WHO HAVE OR ARE RECOVERING FROM CHICKEN POX OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT, IF CHANGES IN BEHAVIOR WITH NAUSEA AND VOMITING OCCUR, CONSULT A DOCTOR BECAUSE THESE SYMPTOMS COULD BE AN EARLY SIGN OF REYE’S SYNDROME, A RARE BUT SERIOUS ILLNESS. ALLERGY ALERT: CONTAINS SALICYLATE. DO NOT TAKE IF YOU ARE: ALLERGIC TO SALICYLATES (INCLUDING ASPIRIN). TAKING OTHER SALICYLATE PRODUCTS. DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE: AN ULCER. A BLEEDING PROBLEM. BLOODY OR BLACK STOOL. ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE: FEVER. MUCUS IN THE STOOL. ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY DRUG FOR: ANTICOAGULATION (THINNING THE BLOOD). DIABETES. GOUT. ARTHRITIS. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT A TEMPORARY, BUT HARMLESS, DARKENING OF THE STOOL AND/OR TONGUE MAY OCCUR. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF: DIARRHEA LASTS MORE THAN 2 DAYS. SYMPTOMS GET WORSE OR LAST MORE THAN 2 DAYS. RINGING IN THE EARS OR LOSS OF HEARING OCCURS. IF PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING, ASK A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IN CASE OF OVERDOSE, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.